Thank you for visiting Pretty Lulu! This blog is all about the things that inspire me – pretty objects, crafty goodness, yummy treats, fabulous people.
And who am I? Chelsea Rogers, ex-pastry chef, big city transplant, small business owner, cat mum. My husband Jamie and I left Vancouver with the dream of owning a house somewhere, fixing it up, gardening, and living a life with less commuting and more time enjoying the things we enjoy! Hopefully you’ll find the things I love just as inspiring as I do!
fun, weird, stupid facts about me:
1. I was kicked out of a performance of the sound of music when I was little because I wouldn’t stop singing along. I still thought it was awesome!
2. Pretty Lulu Design was named after my cat Lucy. Her twin brother Tron has a movie with the same name so I figured he’s doing ok.
3. I can pick my nose with my tongue.
4. I don’t think of myself as a picky eater but I won’t eat bananas, eggs, or any kind of meat.
5. I’m scared of fish brushing against my feet.