ould be the best things about being self-employed is that I can set my own weekends and Jamie and I finally have 2 days off together. Today was our Saturday and while we both spent quite a bit of it at our respective computers, we also spent some time outside together. We generally try to work in the garden or go for a hike on the weekend, so today was a good long hike in the hills south of town. I’m feeling a little pooped as a result, so today’s post is just a list of blogs I’m feeling inspired by lately.
* iDiY an anthology of awesome tutorials, downloads and inspiration for brides and other stylish folk.
* Just Something I Made crafty minus the fun fur and glitter. Lots of graphic goodness.
* EatDrink Chic really, isn’t that what we all want?
* Daily Drop Cap awesome decorative capital letters, one a day. Weeeeeee!
* Nani Bird toys (not those type) for grownups
Alright, now I’ve got to go work on dinner!